Monday, March 10, 2008

Dr. Stern and First Doctor visit







Here is the Dr. who delivered the girls and their first pediatrician visit. They checked out super healthy. The OB Dr. said they were the biggest twins he had ever delivered. :) We are so blessed to have such healthy girls. Both Dr.s were great. Dr. Stern was on the best Dr.s in Orlando list 3 years in a row. He was fantastic and funny. Dr. Cardona was the pediatrician. He was so nice and gentle with the girls. He took his time and answered all my questions. He even re-dressed the girls for me when he was done examining them. It was a great experience. It is really fun doing all these new things I never had the opportunity to do before I became a mommy.
Hannah in Purple and Alyssa in Pink.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

They are SO CUTE!!! I cannot wait to meet them some day. So, you're gonna be back on Monday? We have all missed you a lot. Can't wait to see you!!