Saturday, September 13, 2008

We are resting in Montana

Hello everyone!  We have made it all the way up here to MT.  The truck drove great and the trailer pulled fine.  No more blown tires thankfully.  We have a friend from Jacksonville that is a Border Patrol agent  stationed here in Plentywood , MT so he let us crash at his place.  (Thank you Ben!)  We got here Friday afternoon and have just been relaxing a little.  We were so tired after driving(Jim) and riding(the girls) that it feels good to be still for a while.  We will get back on the road hopefully tomorrow to finish the last 570 miles of our journey.  We got an email from the Visa dept. that said they needed some more paper work like our degrees and a letter of reference from our previous employer.  I think we have it all together now and will send it off.  They seem to be right on top of things so hopefully it won't be long until we get our work permits.  I can't wait to get up there and see what it is like there.  I am also anxious to meet the kids and get back to a normal routine.  Anyway, just wanted to let you know we are fine.  I'll add more pictures soon.  I'm on Ben's computer and I'll have to add pics from our laptop once we are back in the truck.  Technology is amazing.  I love the internet card that lets us get internet as we are driving down the road.  bbvvggbnubrxx5cctbunkni nuvycyh   bb  (That is from Hannah, she is sitting on my lap trying to reach the keys as I type with one hand and hold her with the other.  She wanted to say hello too.)  :)

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Hey there Tawnya! I can't believe you guys are moving to Canada. I have a few friends from college up there. Your girls are adorable! I love blogging.....it makes it so easy to keep in touch....So keep in touch okay! LOL