Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Baby milestones

Watching them learn to roll over, crawl and then walk were all fun and amazing. (And I promise I will find some way to get some video of them walking on here.) What I didn't know was how much fun watching them learn to eat with a spoon was going to be. We have tried it a couple times now with mommy assisting. Today I just let them go for it and you can see what that lead to. A BIG mess that's what. But they were enjoying it. They want to be like mommy and daddy and use silverware too. When they see us eating they point at our fork or spoon so I figured it was time for them to start using silverware too. (The plastic baby variety.) They are getting the hang of it. It makes a bit of a mess, but that is all part of the fun in watching your babies learn and grow.
Oh, did I mention that I love these bowls that have the suction cups on the bottoms. When Alyssa is done she will toss everything on the floor so I had to get some of these. :) They work pretty well.
















































No comments: