Friday, October 1, 2010

Adventures in Twin Toddler-land

Everyday when I come home from work I open the door to an array of surprises waiting for me. The good things like "MOMMY! I missed you" and the giant hugs and kisses are wonderful! Then there are things like the giant mess in their room which has regurgitated even more mess down the hall and into the living room and on into our bedroom. It is like a tornado has come through there some days. One day I couldn't even get the front door open to come in the house because the giant inflatable bouncy balls were blocking the door. I also never know what the girls will be wearing. Some days they are wearing only panties, some days a shirt is added and on occasion they have their full jammies in tact. One day this week I came home to a naked little girl running out of the bathroom with tears in her eyes and some #2 on the bathroom floor. (TMI I'm sure). I'm just saying the fun never ends in Twin Toddler-land. It is quite the adventure.

This is what I came home to one day this week.


A beautiful assortment of colors all over the wall!! Not just a small space either, they got the whole wall. I was not happy. But, I guess it is a good reason to have to buy some paint and actually decorate their room.



And these are the "I'm so sorry mommy" faces that I got from the culprits.

No comments: