Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another Year has passed...

Last year I did this in July, I am a little late.  I love to show a comparison of the girls at the same time last year and this year.  They are growing so quickly and getting smarter everyday.  I can't believe they will be 4 soon and will be starting pre-K next fall.
Alyssa - July 2011
Alyssa - July 2010

Hannah - July 2011

Hannah - July 2010
What a difference a year makes!! They look so grown up and they are sure ready for school.  They learn so quickly.  I am so impressed with their coloring skills and how many letters they are learning.  I am ready to start teaching them sight words and how to read. :)  
The Scherck Twins February 2008

From these sleeping angels.....
To these beautiful angels...full of life and energy and amazing little spirits.   What great blessings they are to us.  We thank our Heavenly Father everyday for these angels.  To think...11 years ago I thought I would never enjoy the blessing of being a mother.  Now my life is full of laughs, hugs and a few tears and I am loving every minute of it.  Thank you Hannah and Alyssa for choosing me to be your mommy.  We love you so much and want your life to be full and happy.  

1 comment:

mecha94 said...

You have a
appy family =)