Wednesday, January 9, 2008

We're in the home stretch!!


It is getting sooo close! We are in the final weeks. I went to the doctor yesterday and he said everything is going great. After I got the Rhogam shot (because I am Rh- blood) and started taking iron pills (I was anemic), I started feeling much better. He said They could come anytime now and they would be fine. We still want them to stay in there until the end of January. Then the ultrasound showed that they are both head down! This is great news because I won't have to have a c-section if they both stay that way. I would prefer to have them normally if at all possible. The recovery time will be much faster. They have also both added about a pound. They both are estimated to weigh right at 5 lbs. right now. Hopefully they will continue to add on some weight and be closer to 6 lbs at birth. Lower weight is expected for multiples, but from what I have read anything above 51/2 lbs. is really great and will only help them be healthy.

We are getting so excited and are looking forward to having them in our arms soon.

Keep checking in to the blog for more updates. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Tawnya and Family,
I am so excited for you!!! Congratulations on your two beautiful girls.
Love,
Dawna Stubbert