Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas - No names yet











We hope you all had a very merry Christmas. We had a very nice time visiting our Scherck family in Jacksonville. We also saw my grandpa Larry, my Aunt Chris and her husband, my cousin Deann and her husband and 3 boys. It is so great to get together with family during the holidays. It was great to visit friends at church we had not seen since we moved also. We ran into so many people that we know while we were out shopping in Jacksonville. We are back home now and are going to be enjoying some time off to relax and set up the nursery furniture. We only have 5 weeks and a few days to go. We have to get everything ready. :) The girls are growing and moving around so much. It is getting a little uncomfortable, but I am still really enjoying being pregnant and love feeling them move around in there. We are so looking forward to having them in our arms.
We are sure they are both girls, but we are still not sure about names. I think we have settled on two really nice names, and then I change them. We want them to be right. We want them to be strong names, not to frilly. We want them to be a little unique and not so common they will have 3 in their kindergarten class. I want them to be easy to spell and I want them to bring positive thoughts to my mind and sound good when said together. I didn't know it would be so hard. Maybe when we see them, the right names will come to us. :)

1 comment:

Carrie Maseda said...

Hey, if you need any suggestions, I have always been partial to Caroline. :)