Thursday, December 20, 2007

We finally know!!











Here is the news we have all been waiting for - It's a girl and another girl!! Two beautiful and precious baby girls. :) We are both so excited and thrilled to have these blessings come to us. Jim and I went the very next day to buy nursery furniture. We had already picked out what we wanted. We just had to wait to find out for sure if they were both girls so we could pick colors and stuff. We are going with pink, lt. green and white with flowers, ballet slippers and anything else girly and adorable.
Both girls are growing right on track. They look really good and measure just right. One weighs about 3lbs and 11 ozs. The other one weighs 4 lbs. They should be adding on more weight over the next few weeks. They should be a nice size when they are born. The c-section is scheduled for February 4th. The doctor said I am looking great too. He is restricting me from traveling after week 34 which is only a couple weeks away. He said to stay off my feet and take it easy. I still feel really great.

We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

Hey Tawnya, I am soooooooooo glad you were able to find out what both babies are; it makes it so much more fun to pick out everything! It also helps the name debate. I can't wait until your big day! I know you are going to be a FANTASTIC mother!

Anonymous said...

Too COOL - I couldn't get a girl and you will have 2!! February 4th is my anniversary, so I shouldn't have trouble remembering. Got names picked out yet??

Love you - Cousin Heather