Friday, December 14, 2007

30 weeks! Only 8 to go!!


WOW! I am really getting big. I can't really see the whole belly from my view point. It is only when I see a picture of myself that I can really see the size of it. Last appointment at 28 weeks, my belly was measuring 34 weeks. I guess now it is really close to what a woman with one baby measures at full term. I can't believe my belly will grow more. I hope they will stay in there until February so they have the best chance to be fat and healthy.
Click on the picture to make it bigger. Then you can really see how big my belly is getting to be.


Jim and I hope that all of you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. We are so grateful for our Savior and all the blessings He has brought to our lives. We have truly been blessed this year with two precious miracles. We hope that His blessings will be upon you and your families also. We hope your holidays are filled with family and love and peace.








No comments: