Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sorry Everyone!! I still don't know.

I was hoping that I would be able to tell you tonight what we are having. I thought for sure my doctor would do an ultrasound today. Especially since I haven't been to the doctor at all and I am 25 weeks pregnant. I guess I thought he would care to see how my babies are doing as much as Jim and I are wanting to know how they are. But I was wrong. My appointment was at 3:30 and I arrived early to fill out papers. Jim left his conference early so he could come to our first appointment too. We were both so excited. However, once we got called in the room, the doctor had to go deliver a baby. The nurse said, "Oh she is pushing already, it should only be 15 minutes." Yeah right! We waited an hour in that room. Then when he finally got back, he was in such a hurry to go home I guess, that he really didn't even tell me anything about how I am or the babies. He listened to their hearts for a couple seconds, did a few "other" tests and then said , "OK see you in 2 weeks" and left. He didn't take any time to really talk to me about things, answer any questions(that I have been thinking about for 2 months). It really was the most inefficient doctor's office I have ever been to. The restroom was also filthy. Jim didn't even get to hear or see the babies. That is what I was most looking forward to. It was a real let down and disappointment. I will have to find another doctor. I was just picking one that took my insurance(now I finally have insurance) and who was close to the house. I have a nightmare that I will have the twins in the car on the way to the hospital. So I wanted to go to someone close to our house. I am going to call some more doctors tomorrow and see if I can get another appointment soon. I am also going to find out about getting a 4D ultrasound at a place that does them hear in town. If they take my insurance. Maybe we can at least see them and find out what they are and then I will go to another doctor.
I am really sorry to let everyone down. Sorry I got you all excited too. I hope I will have good news to share the next time I have an appointment. Hopefully I will have a better experience next time. Check back soon. :)

No comments: