Friday, October 26, 2007

I have a Doctor's appointment!

I just wanted to let everyone know I have an appointment on November 7th finally. Because I switched counties, I had to sign up for new insurance and they had a 63 day waiting period. So I was without insurance for 2 months. I hated not going to the doctor, but I had to wait until I had insurance coverage. It is very expensive to pay out of pocket. We prayed everyday I would be healthy and the babies would continue to grow and thrive. Heavenly Father has really blessed us with answered prayers. I have felt really good and have had no problems. I feel the babies move everyday and that gives me assurance that they are growing. Their kicks are getting stronger too. Jim actually felt one last night. You can even see my belly move a little when they kick sometimes. What a wonderful and miraculous feeling. :) Hopefully at my appointment the doctor will do an ultrasound and if the babies cooperate, we can find out if they are boys or girls or one of each. I can't wait to know. Everyone at school is also asking me if I have found out yet. Even a student that I don't know came up to me at dismissal and asked me "What is it?" I said I don't know, I just know it is two babies. She said, "wow" and went home. Somehow it is getting around the school that I am having twins. While I was walking through the cafeteria, I saw a girl looking at me and she leaned to her friend and said, "She's having twins." It is amazing that the kids seem to get to know a new teacher before even some of the staff gets to know each other.
Look for an update on the 7th about the outcome of the doctor's appointment.

No comments: