Wednesday, October 3, 2007

At school


Here I am in my classroom. Look how big my belly is getting! I am loving it! I really like this classroom too. It is nice and new and has a lot of technology. I have 4 computers for the kids to use and one on my desk that is for me to use. I also have a document camera. It is like an overhead projector, but better. You can put anything on it and it will show through the projector on the ceiling to the big screen. We watch our morning announcements up on the big screen. It is really neat. I am enjoying working with first grade. They are a little more independent and have the routine of school down a little better. They have so much to learn though. We are so busy. Not much time for playing.

The kids are aware that I am having twins. They are really starting to notice my belly growing too. Today one boy said, "Are you having a baby?" Even though I had told them before, now it is more visible. Other people at school are starting to ask more now too. It is becoming more real to me too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great. We really miss you. Emily tells me just about everyday how much she misses you.

Pat said...

Tawnya, you look adorable....I love seeing you in the classroom.

The kids will really enjoy your journey to motherhood for the next few months...

Love you,
Aunt Pat