Monday, September 24, 2007

I guess it is my turn to add something to our blog page. I would like to say that I am extremely excited about the upcoming birth of our TWINS. I am also in freak out mode. I think about the fact that I am 48 and when the kids are 21 I will be 70. On the other hand I am so excited about the opportunity to have these kids with my eternal bride. As she shows more and more it is becoming more evident that this is really going to happen. Ten years of praying and fasting has worked and I can not be more pleased with the outcome. I have always known that Tawnya would be a great and loving mother. No one will ever know how long and hard I prayed that the lord would not penalize her for falling in love with a man that is older by 14 years and have to forgo the miracle or birth because of my past bad decisions. I can not tell you how cute and excited Tawnya is about these babies. I know that she will be the best mother and mommy. If she is half the mother that she is a wife, she will be the greatest mommy ever. As you can tell I am not much of a writer, but I do want our friends and family to know how very much I love and adore Tawnya, and how very much I am looking forward to loving her and our Twins for all time and Eternity.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest letter. I am still crying. I am so happy for the two of you. You both we be AMAZING parents. I know God will continue to bless you both. Love, The Gannons

Anonymous said...

Not much of a writer? Just like the Gannons, you had me getting a little misty, too! There's no room for doubt as to just how much you guys deserve this. I wish I wasn't so far away so I could meet the two newest members of the clan (and maybe those girls you guys are taking care of, too :-) Love the crap out of you guys ~Young Bull