Sunday, September 16, 2007

Don't I look cute?




It is so great to finally be showing. Until now, when I told people I was pregnant they looked at my belly and then looked back at me with a look of disbelief. It is frustrating when people don't believe you. Now people believe me. I love wearing maternity clothes. Jim likes it too. He thinks I look cute. All the teachers at school like to watch my belly get bigger. I check it out in the mirror every morning too. Now I am 18 weeks and really starting to grow more. I should start feeling them move around in there. I can't wait to feel that. Some times at night when I am sitting or lying down, I think I feel some flutters, but it is hard to be sure.


I have been feeling really good. I only get a little out of breath going upstairs and some times I feel dizzy when I am first getting up in the morning. My feet have been swelling too. I try to lay down and put them up once I get home. I have been blessed with health so far and hope that will continue.

1 comment:

Momfrench said...

Oooohhhh, you do look so cute! We miss you, you know? I can not tell you how happy I am for you and I love this blog! Keep it coming!!
Love, Michelle & the gang