Sunday, September 16, 2007

12 weeks




We are moving along! August 9, 2007 - I am now 12 weeks pregnant. We are a little relieved from our worrying now that we have made it past this point. Up till now I was a little freaked out everyday wondering and hoping that I would stay pregnant. It is scary when you have lost a baby before. I wondered everyday if something I might do would end this beautiful dream. I felt like I was changing some each week, but I still wasn't sure. I was not fitting into my pants around week 10, but I thought maybe I was just gaining weight. I needed some assurance that it was real. I was scheduled for a second ultrasound on August 9th. With moving over to Orlando I was able to keep my mind busy a little. Jim was busy working so I had to go again by myself. This time they looked like real babies. Last time they looked like little peanuts. It was so cool to see all them this time. I saw their profile and heartbeats. I could even hear the heartbeats. They are sitting like they are looking at each other and talking to each other. The tech said they were measuring just right and their heartrates were just right. Seeing them on the screen is better than the pictures. It was too early to tell if they are boys or girls or both. Hopefully next time we can find out. We want to find out so we can get things ready for them. I will let you know as soon as I can.


No comments: