Sunday, September 23, 2007

I felt them move!

I was wondering when I would feel them move around in there. I would lay in bed every night and wait to see if I could feel something. Last week, I was sitting in the car waiting for Jim. I had the music playing and I was singing along. I felt a little kick, kick, kick. It happened several times in a row. I knew for sure it was a baby kick and not just my digestion. :) It is a wonderful feeling knowing that they are OK and growing in there. I am getting bigger every week. Along with some kicking, I am feeling a lot of stretching. I am looking forward to getting bigger, but I am also a little scared about just how big I will get. I was looking at another mom of twins blog and she was really surprisingly big by week 37. It is amazing how your body can grow to accommodate two babies (even just one baby). I hope all will go well and I will be healthy and strong enough to carry them to term.

1 comment:

Pat said...

That is so exciting for you to feel them move....I so remember!
But, to have 4 little feet kicking - WOW!
Glad you are feeling good -
I am so glad you are doing this journal of the babies....

Love you,
Aunt Pat