Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our move to Orlando


I just realized that some of you may not know that we have moved to Orlando. We are in a subburb of Orlando called Windermere. It is very close to Disney. We are so close that we can see and hear the fireworks they shoot every night when I walk the dog down by the lake. It is a really nice area. We are really enjoying it. Everything is so close. Jim's job brought us over here. He is still with the Boy Scouts, just a different council. This council is much bigger and has greater opportunity for promotion. He is very busy right now recruiting new boys and leaders. He loves his job, as do I. I have gone with him to some school nights to help him. I love watching him talk so passionaltely about the Scouting program that he loves so dearly. I also love the fact that he will be able to share this with our children. I can't wait until they can go camping with Daddy. :) I am doing great in my new school too. I really like the team I am working with. I am teaching first grade. I love their enthusiasm for learning.

If anyone comes to Disney for vacation, please let me know and we would love to have you over.

1 comment:

Jim Palmer said...

Just a quick note. Congratulations! We are so happy for you. We will keep you in our prayers.

Jim and Susan