Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Swollen feet


My belly is not the only swelling part of me. My feet have been swelling lately. I thought I would share with everyone. :) The top half of my feet are pretty normal where I had my shoes on, but the bottom and my ankles are not normal. Usually you can see the ligaments and veins in my feet. I was told by a nurse to wear better shoes and hose to keep my feet compressed, but I didn't listen. It is just too hot here to wear hose. So, I have swollen feet. I try to sit down some during the day at work, but that is not always easy to do. At home, I try to put them up for a little while so they will go down. I have heard that this is just the beginning. It will probably get worse. I am not complaining, just sharing. :)

1 comment:

DEANN said...

They look just the way the are suppose to! Try to keep them up as much as possible. I think you look so good! I wish I could be closer and be a part of this wonderful time in your life. You are beautiful!!!