Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Rocking Chair




Jim is SO sweet! He came home one day with this really nice rocking chair for me and the babies. He really surprised me with it. It is really comfortable. I can't wait to rock the babies in it. The picture with me in the chair is not very clear. Our camera is not very good. It had trouble focusing and about 9 out of 10 pictures are very blurry. And it is so S-L-O-W. I will need to get a better one before the babies come. I will want to take tons of pictures of them. I have already been planning the baby pages I will do in the scrapbooks. I wanted to buy some baby scrapbook goodies, but I want to wait until we find out if they are boys or girls. I will have an appointment the first week in November. I am sure we will find out then. Watch for an update!

No comments: