Sunday, May 24, 2009

The first Pee Pee!

Pee pee in the potty, Pee pee in the potty!

I went ahead and bought a little pink potty for the girls. I wanted to let them have some time to get used to sitting on it and get comfortable with the idea. They are able to say "Poop" now so I thought it would be good to start teaching them where we do that. :) Daddy thought it would be a good idea to set them on it at bathtime and see if they start making the connection. For the first week, they sat on it for a few minutes and then got up and then peed on the floor. :( But tonight... Alyssa was sitting on it and went pee pee in the potty! YEAH! I know we still have a long way to go until they are trained fully, but I think this is a good first step. I was going to include a picture of the pee pee, but decided to go ahead and clean it up before Hannah started to play in it. :) So just use your imagination, it's a little pink potty with a soft cushy seat and a little pee pee in the bowl.

No comments: