Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Operation: Bathing Suit week 2

This week was not as good as I hoped. I want to blame it on Jim, so here goes. Jim was having a procedure done and that included having only a clear diet for 2 days prior. Jim does not do well without food, so it wasn't the best two days. However, not having to cook a real dinner left me just snacking all day and not really cooking. I was pretty good and stuck with 100 calorie packs and such. There are a lot more good snacks available now. Anyway, once Jim's procedure was finished, he wanted to eat and eat and eat. So we went to his favorite Mongolian/Chinese buffet. I tried my best to just get veggies and such, but not many options for me there. I just planned on using my extra weekly points. I knew it wasn't too bad. Then on Sunday Tutu brought over yummy, cheesy, lasagna and all the fixings. It is really difficult to calculate points when you don't cook the meal. So I was conservative, but also had all the leftovers to contend with. Anyway, to sum the week up, I didn't gain but I only lost 1 pound. I will have to work harder next week to make up a little. My time schedule works out to losing 2 pounds per week. I HAVE to exercise! I have a good program on DVD, I just have to do it when the babies are asleep. I will work on that this week.

I have lost my first 5 pounds though. I feel pretty good about that. :)

No comments: