Thursday, June 18, 2009

Look what the Florida bugs are doing to my baby...


She has about a dozen bites on her face, neck and arms.
(She is blowing her nose, something she does anytime she sees a tissue.)

Some by her eye have made her eye swell.

She is still in good spirits, even with a swollen eye.
I have vacuumed, stripped her bed and kept them inside. I can't find the bugs that are getting her while she sleeps. Hannah doesn't have bites, or if she does her reaction isn't as bad. Alyssa must be more allergic to them. They are getting better today. She didn't have any new ones when she woke this morning. I hope I have solved the problem. I hate seeing my babies with bites.




2 comments:

Miranda said...

Ouch! One of my boys had reactions like that when he was younger. He seems to attract the mosquitoes.

Carrie Maseda said...

Poor little girl! Emma has the same problem; they both must be pretty sweet. :)