Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Operation Bathing Suit: week 4

Yeah! I am still losing weight. I thought this week was going to be not a real good loss because of a pot luck dinner at church. It had been so long since we had one and we are kind of celebrating our newly renovated building. So, I said "Oh well" and gave into temptation. I ate a plate full of good food and then a plate full of desserts. I was so full that the next day I was extra hungry. I guess I stretched out my stomach a little. Anyway, I am happy to say I have lost another 2.6 pounds for a total of 10.8 in 4 weeks. I can already notice a difference in my clothes. I only have 7 weeks left to lose enough to look decent in a bathing suit. I need to also get a little color on my arms and legs before we go. I am going to embarrass myself with my farmer tan. :)

No comments: