Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Operation Bathing Suit: week 5

Doing good still. Lost another 1.4 pounds this week. Still haven't exercised. I'm sure I could do better if I did, but I am just not motivated to make myself sweat during the day. It is hard to do it while the girls are awake. While they are sleeping I need to either sleep (haha) or clean or catch up on the computer. So, exercising doesn't get squeezed in anywhere. Oh, well! I'll try to do it this week. Leave a comment to motivate me. Please!

I'll post more pics of the girls too. :)

2 comments:

Carrie Maseda said...

Way to go girl!!! I have lost about 11 pounds in the last 5 weeks, but I have been exercising. How wonderful would it be to lose that weight without exercising?! Lucky!

Nancy said...

Keep it up it will get easier I promise. I have been doing 6 miles for a year now and when I don't I really miss my work out. YOU GO GIRL!