Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Operation Bathing Suit: week 7

Yeah! I lost a good amount of weight this week. I had to be good and make up for last week. I lost 2.4 lbs. this week. That makes the grand total 14.8, but let's just call it 15. :) I can already tell a big difference in my clothes. My niece Brandi noticed right away when she was over on Sunday. That felt nice to have someone notice my hard work. AND, I worked out today! I have a Kettlebell DVD set that Jim got for me months ago. I like it. I am feeling a bit sore in the hips and thighs. I will do my best to keep it going. I realized that I don't just want to lose weight, I need to firm things up too. I have hammocks under my arms I have to get rid of. The week for bathing suit time is coming quickly. I only have 5 more weeks. I hope to lose another 8-10lbs at least.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Congratulations again!!! What an accomplishment! LOL at the hammocks under the arms. I've never heard anyone call them that before. Keep up the good work! I hope you reach your goal. :o)